POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1.1. The present Policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) establishes the rules according to which the Public Organization “Ulyanovsk Regional Jewish National Cultural Autonomy” (OO “URENKA”), OGRN 1037301682978, INN / CAT 7325043641/732501001, address location): 432063, Ulyanovsk region, Ulyanovsk city, Lenin street, house 105 (hereinafter – URENKA), processing of personal data is carried out.
1.2. The policy was developed in accordance with the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” and other applicable laws of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data processing.
1.3. The following terms and definitions are used in this Policy:
1.3.1. The site (kraudfandingovaya platform URENKA) – a set of Internet-based data (web pages), united by a single theme, design and a single address space for the domain evreiul.com and its subdomains. The homepage of the Site is available on the Internet at http://evreiul.com/;
1.3.2. personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a particular or determined individual (subject of personal data);
1.3.3. the subject of personal data is an individual who is directly or indirectly identified or determined by means of personal data;
1.3.4. The user is an individual who is the subject of personal data, intending to receive and / or receiving the services of URENKA and providing him with his personal data in accordance with this purpose when viewing the Site and / or using its functions and services;
1.3.5. personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools and / or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
1.3.6. cookies are short pieces of data sent by a web browser or web client to a web server in an HTTP request, whenever the User attempts to open the Site page. The fragment is stored on the device (computer, smartphone, etc.) of the User;
1.3.7. IP-address is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the TCP / IP protocol.
1.4. This Policy also uses other terms and definitions not provided for in this list, subject to interpretation in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.5. The rules for the processing of personal data established by this Policy are mandatory for all Users. All actions performed by the User on the Site mean the User’s unconditional consent to the terms of this Policy. Disagreement with this Policy, both in whole and in part, is an unconditional basis for stopping viewing and / or using the functions and services of the Site.
Legal basis and principles of personal data processing
2.1. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data are: the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law of July 27, No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as the Federal Law), the current version of the Charter of URENKA, contracts concluded between URENKA and Users, the consent of Users to the processing of personal data (in cases not directly provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation but corresponding to the authority of URENKA ), as well as other applicable legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data processing.
2.2. URENKA carries out processing of personal data on the basis of the following principles:
– legality and fair basis;
– restrictions on the processing of personal data by the achievement of specific, pre-determined and legitimate purposes;
– Preventing the processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data;
– Preventing the unification of databases containing personal data, processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other;
– processing only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing;
– compliance of content and volume of processed personal data with the stated processing objectives;
– Preventing the processing of personal data that is excessive in relation to the stated purposes of processing them;
– ensuring the accuracy, adequacy and relevance of personal data in relation to the purposes of processing personal data;
– the destruction or depersonalization of personal data upon the achievement of the objectives of their processing or in the event of the loss of the need to achieve these goals, if it is impossible to eliminate the URENKA of the admitted violations of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the Federal Law;
– other principles established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3. Purposes of personal data processing
3.1. The processing of personal data is carried out with the purpose of providing services to Users of the Site, in accordance with the statutory activities carried out by the URENKA, including the following:
– Identification of the User when using the functions and services of the Site;
– fulfillment of obligations to the User in accordance with the User Agreement of URENKA;
– conclusion of contracts between URENKA and the User, and their further execution;
– sending advertising and information messages and materials (via e-mail, telephone (sms-messages) or other means) to the User, which can be used with advantage;
– improving the quality of the functions and services of the Site;
– development of new functions and services of the Site, which may be useful to the User;
– Targeting (setting targets) of materials;
– feedback from the User;
– conducting sociological research and statistics.
4. The composition and subjects of personal data
4.1. Subjects of personal data, which are processed by URENKA, are Site Users.
4.2. URENKA processes the following personal data of the Users: last name, first name, middle name, e-mail (e-mail). Also URENKA automatically collects the following data when a user visits the Site: cookies, IP-address, while the User has the ability to disable the transfer of such data in the settings of the software installed on his device (computer, smartphone, etc.).
4.3. When browsing the Site and / or using its functions and services, the User freely, with his will and in his interest decides on the provision of URENKA their personal data.
4.4. Providing URENKA with their personal data when viewing the Site and / or using its functions and services implies the User’s automatic consent to the processing of his personal data (hereinafter – Consent to the processing of personal data), in accordance with this Policy, and confirmation of his legal capacity.
4.5. Consent to the processing of personal data is valid for a period of time from the moment the personal data of URENKA are presented.
4.6. Consent to the processing of personal data is a sufficient form of such consent and allows us to confirm the receipt of his URENKA, while the written form or other evidence for additional confirmation of the free will of the User URENKA will not be required.
4.7. The user bears full responsibility for the reliability of the provided personal data, verification of their reliability is not in the responsibility of URENKA. The provision of personal data of third parties without their consent entails responsibility in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The procedure and conditions for the processing of personal data
5.1. Processing of the above personal data is carried out by: collecting, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, updating (updating, changing), extracting, using, transferring (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, destroying personal data.
5.2. URENKA carries out a mixed processing of personal data, that is, personal data is processed both in an automated way, including in personal data systems using personal computers (PCs), or in a non-automated way (without the use of a PC, on paper), with transmission received information on the internal network of URENKA and / or with the transfer of information via the Internet.
5.3. URENKA takes measures that are necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the duties stipulated by the Federal Law and the normative legal acts adopted in accordance with it, while URENKA independently determines the composition and list of such measures. In particular, URENKA takes the following organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data, taking into account the current threats to the security of personal data and information technology used in information systems:
– appointment of the responsible person for organizing the processing of personal data and for ensuring the security of personal data in the information system;
– passwords, access delimitation, use of anti-virus protection;
– adoption of this Policy and other local acts, taking into account the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data;
– keeping records of computer carriers of personal data;
– control over the measures applied to ensure the protection of personal data;
– storage of information (database) is organized on electronic media with a password, on paper – in a safe or other place that protects personal data;
– approved the list of persons whose access to personal data processed in the information system is necessary for the performance of their official (labor) duties.
5.4. Consent to the processing of the User’s personal data implies the User’s explicit consent to the fact that URENKA has the right:
– disclose or distribute the User’s personal data to any third parties, if necessary in pursuance of the obligations of URENKA to the User, in connection with the use of the functions and services of the Site, the URENKA User Agreement, and in accordance with the agreements concluded between the User and URENKA and the requirements of the current legislation Russian Federation;
– to entrust the processing of the User’s personal data to any third party at its own discretion, in accordance with the purposes provided for in this Policy, in order to comply with the legal rights and interests of the User and URENKA, provided that the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation regarding the processing of personal data, including the implementation of such confidentiality and protection of the User’s personal data.
5.5. URENKA is guided by the terms of processing, storage of personal data subject to the provisions of regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, and also taking into account the terms of contracts to which the User is a party, beneficiary or guarantor, subject to the limitation period, as well as other requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.6. When carrying out the storage of personal data, URENKA uses databases located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
5.7. Transboundary transfer of personal data is not carried out.
5.8. The condition for the termination of the processing of personal data may be the achievement of the purposes of processing personal data, the expiration of the Agreement for the processing of personal data or its withdrawal by the User, as well as the identification of improper processing of personal data.
5.9. The User has the right to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data. In the event of withdrawal of the Consent to the processing of personal data, URENKA continues processing personal data, if this does not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data by sending to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of the URENKA indicated at the beginning of this document a written response meeting the requirements established by the Federal Law and containing a list of personal data for which The user withdraws his consent to the processing of personal data.
5.10. The user has the right to receive information concerning the processing of his personal data, the composition of the information provided, as well as the procedure, rules and terms of their provision, while the User’s right to access his personal data may be restricted in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The relevant information can be provided to the User solely on the basis of his written request sent to e-mail: email@example.com or to the address of URENKA indicated at the beginning of this document. The User’s request must comply with the requirements established by the Federal Law.
5.11. The user has the right to demand from URENKA the specification of his personal data, their blocking or destruction in the event that personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also take measures provided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation for protection their rights.
5.12. The User has the right to modify, supplement or delete his personal data specified on the Site, at his discretion. In this case, the User bears the risks of providing unreliable or incomplete personal data.
5.13. The user has other rights established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. Final Provisions
6.1. URENKA provides unlimited access to this Policy to any interested person, by posting it on the Site.
6.2. URENKA has the right to change the currently existing Policy without asking the Users for consent.
6.3. The entry into force of the new Policy begins after it is published on the Site, unless the changed Policy imply a different placement option.
6.4. URENKA does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the User can click on the links available on the Site. The websites of third parties may have their own policies regarding the processing of personal data and the User may collect or request other personal data.
6.5. The user does not have the right to complain about the violation of the processing and protection of personal data, if the transfer of personal data is carried out with the alienation of the site’s URENKA.
6.6. All offers, wishes or questions related to this Policy should be reported to the “Contacts” section, located at http://evreiul.com/en/contacts/, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
6.7. Issues not regulated by this Policy shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.